tOuRnAmEnT
I miss playing chess.
I have stopped playing in a tournament for almost 2 years now.
That is why I decided to join the amatuer women's tournament
in Anonas Q.C. last February 5-6, 2005.
Fortunately, I tied up for second place =)
I thought I forgot how to play...hehehe
anyway, I am hoping to play more often...
if my schedule will permit it.
The first place was taken by the younger Cua with 6/7.
Me, Advincula, Bernales and Gina tied up for the second place with 5/7 =)
I have stopped playing in a tournament for almost 2 years now.
That is why I decided to join the amatuer women's tournament
in Anonas Q.C. last February 5-6, 2005.
Fortunately, I tied up for second place =)
I thought I forgot how to play...hehehe
anyway, I am hoping to play more often...
if my schedule will permit it.
The first place was taken by the younger Cua with 6/7.
Me, Advincula, Bernales and Gina tied up for the second place with 5/7 =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home