Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Dying

Often, I wonder when will I die.
Sometimes, I'm even quite excited.
Don't think I'm a weirdo or something.
I just want to find out what's in there.
What's next.

I definitely enjoy living but I can say that I am always ready to go.

3 Comments:

Blogger 謝莉兒 said...

scary...but i also thought of that sometimes...especially at times when I'm alone...I'm not yet ready to go...I have A LOT to accomplish

December 1, 2004 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger aileenriza said...

for kid and trifecta,
what if it just happens? we can never predict it.
so i suggest live your lives as if it were your last.
=)

December 2, 2004 at 2:41 AM  
Blogger sarichairul said...

that is good to be prepared... but how could you be so excited? that is scary... in my case, I just want to live my life to the fullest and accomplish my missions before I die... =)

December 14, 2004 at 7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home