pressure pressure pressure
I feel so left behind!
I haven't done my other paper and now I have to update this blog everyday = (
I'm not whining [sir], im just reminding myself [hehehe]
I am actually glad that I have something to do...[naks!]
It feels horrible when there is nothing to do...
kabulu-ang! kalilibog!
[certified ilonggo ako so don't get me wrong!]
I haven't done my other paper and now I have to update this blog everyday = (
I'm not whining [sir], im just reminding myself [hehehe]
I am actually glad that I have something to do...[naks!]
It feels horrible when there is nothing to do...
kabulu-ang! kalilibog!
[certified ilonggo ako so don't get me wrong!]

4 Comments:
to jhennie,
its for you to find out...[hehehe]
to trifecta,
yep, Im done with it = )
hahaha... how cute, "I'm not whining [sir], im just reminding myself [hehehe]" that is a good defense... khekhekhe... =)
Action is the Cure For Thought!
Post a Comment
<< Home