addict
I was in my not-so-good-mood to write a while ago so
I decided to remove my first entry.
But since "yoniman" was so quick to post a comment on it, i will re-write it...soon.
--not now coz my bestfriend migraine is nagging me once again
after a 30+ games of chess.
I was challenged by my team mates and I just can't resist it.
I was drowned in to it. I didn't notice 5 hours have passed!
I decided to remove my first entry.
But since "yoniman" was so quick to post a comment on it, i will re-write it...soon.
--not now coz my bestfriend migraine is nagging me once again
after a 30+ games of chess.
I was challenged by my team mates and I just can't resist it.
I was drowned in to it. I didn't notice 5 hours have passed!

1 Comments:
well, that's what one does if she really loves what she's doing...varsity ba naman...san ka pa! wait, post mo yung pix ng BF mo dito...dali...dali :) SHE
Post a Comment
<< Home