Wednesday, February 09, 2005

a letter to my husband

Hi.
I am fine.
I just need to think and figure things out.
I have been a loving and caring partner.
And I can't understand why this is happening to me.
Maybe you don't like my style.
And you like hers more.
Or maybe we are not really meant to be forever.
It is possible but I cannot take the idea.
It hurts so much that it stops my heart from beating.
I love you.
That is all I did.
I don't think I deserve this.
Yes.
But letting go is much harder for now.
I have decided.
I am staying but I can't promise until when.
I don't know.
I don't know how much more can I bear.
Let us see.
I am coming back when I'm ready.
It could be later.
It could be tomorrow.
Or maybe never.
I don't know.
I'm confused.
But I am certain,
I love you.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home